JayLocket | Photography

JayLocket | Photography
"Different Eyes. Different Perspectives"

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Possible Stock Photos 101

We had like three set of concepts for one day of shoot. It was crazy, but entirely easy and flexible. Gradually getting the hang of it, it was very nice to see a different face you never knew you could have. Of course that's in a good way.
It felt like I was advertising the headphones. Maybe I am. But accidentally Eidel liked my headphones and took shots with it. They are iLink Headphones, you can basically find them at Department Stores of any mall. 
I am not officially and professionally endorsing this product. But I may say these are good and affordable heaphones for gamers and music hoggers out there. 

And it comes in different colors! -thumbs up-



Nothing like a big old natural creepy smile.



Now I'm really into the advertising thing. Here you go internet, I provided you stock photos. Because it entirely looks like one. It's like I'm even advertising for headphones. But please do not take these photos without furter permissions from either the model or the photographer. 

Photographer: Vincent Armado | Vincent Van Photography

You can find more of his works at his website. <- just click on it.

Any comments? Suggestions? Collabs? Feel free to contact me. :)
Stay awesome ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much! :D