JayLocket | Photography

JayLocket | Photography
"Different Eyes. Different Perspectives"

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Shiro [ No Game No Life] Cosplay


I cosplayed Shiro from No Game No Life back at Cosmania 2014, and Mr. Taquiqui took some shots of me.

  


Thanks Mr. Frits Taquiqui! God, his shots are amazing. Even though I look entirely confused the whole time. Just because I was pulled in so quickly and just posed ever-so-awkwardly. The Photographer took it beautifully either way. I look forward to work with him soon again. 

Cosplayer | Yours Truly
Photographer | Frtitz Taquiqui | Fritz Kuroro Taquiqui Photography

Check out his work! Click on it!

Check these shots out from my WorldCosplay!

Like. Comment. Follow. Suggest.
Feel free to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much! :D