JayLocket | Photography

JayLocket | Photography
"Different Eyes. Different Perspectives"

Thursday, July 16, 2015

A PhotoBlog in a Nutshell

Welcome!

To a woorld of pure imagination~

So darn happy to finally put up this blog properly! 
Hi there.

To be honest I'm not sure how to start, because I easily get pretty carried away with wordss rather than with pictures and miss the actual point of this post-which is happening right now. I guess we'll start with names.


My name is Alyssa Jayne Javier, preferably known as Jayden Locket in the internet. Jay would be fine. I'm a student of MultiMedia Arts, and loved every second of studying this course. Graphic and Traditional Art, Photography, Films; all simple hobbies of mine before, now I'm studying to be a professional.

This blog will contain my works mainly: Cosplays and Photography.

I would so ever be glad if you would help me. :)

Thank you and God Bless.

Works will soon be published!




Photographer | Vincent Armado

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much! :D